Made for freeride skiing during cold winter days and for those who prefer a little extra warmth, this fully featured jacket will not compromise on weather protection nor functionality.
To ensure maximum performance, we have made it with two thicknesses of insulation; warmer in the torso/shoulders and thinner in the sleeves and back. There is no insulation in the hood or below the snowskirt but we have kept it in the collar for extra comfort. The underarm ventilation offers great air flow when climbing to reach those thrilling drops. The snowskirt will keep the snow from creeping in and can easily be hidden away thanks to the snap and fold button solution.
Other features include asymmetric cuffs, hand warming pockets, chest pocket, google wipe, hand gaiters and an inside mesh pocket where you can store your gloves or warm your ice goggles.
- GORE-TEX® 2-layer
- Technical details
- Asymmetric cuffs with velcro adjustment
- Asymmetric longer back cut
- Keycard pocket™
- One-hand hood adjustment
- Laminated stretch woven hand gaiter™
- Storm hood fitted for freeride helmet
- Two vertical chest pockets with YKK water resistant zippers
- X-open side zip ventilation with YKK water resistant zippers
- Hand-warming pockets
- Soft brushed chin protection
- Goggle wipe with leash
|Materials||Obermaterial: 100% Polyamid, Futter: 50% Polyester, 50% Polyamid, Füllung: 100% Polyester|