The finest virgin powder and an endless descent – but you can’t get your mind off your ice-cold fingers? With the FREERIDE GLOVE, you can be sure that won’t happen to you!
Like the FREERIDE GLOVE, the FREERIDE MITTEN will impress you with finest Merino wool on the inside, which now provides even more warmth thanks to the new terry cloth lining. We use our tried-and-tested Swiss virgin wool (SWISSWOOL®) as a warming filler material. We have put a 120g/m² thick insulation padding in specific heat zones on the inside, and an even warmer 200g/m² on the outside. The new, clear design also focuses on the essential features, such as integrated wrist straps (loss protection) and Punchhole reinforcements in the thumb areas.
The Toray Dermizax® EV membrane protects against wind and water: this membrane impresses with its extreme breathability, stretch and robustness. You’ll be perfectly equipped for even the harshest of conditions!
- Goatskin leather on palm of hand (washable)
- Elastic loss protection
- Seam width adjustment (elastic band)
- SWISSWOOL® filling (200/120 g/m²)
- Very high insulating capacity
- Toray Dermizax® EV
- OUTER FABRIC: 100 % polyamide
- MEMBRANE: 100 % polyurethane (Toray Dermizax® EV)
- INSERTS: 100 % goatskin leather
- PADDING: 86 % virgin wool (SWISSWOOL®) + 14 % polylactide
- LINING: 45 % virgin wool (MERINO) + 45 % polyester + 10 % polyamide
|Materials||Obermaterial: 100% Polyamid, Membran: 100% Polyurethan, Einsätze: 100% Ziegenleder; Wattierung: 86% Wolle, 14% Polyactid, Futter: 45% Wolle, 45% Polyester, 10% Polyamid|