The Fusion is a board for beginners with an attractive price / performance ratio. Its forgiving Rocker profile and the light poplar wood core provide plenty of fun, whether in the park or in the powder.
- Easy Board Architecture
- Poplar Core
- True Twin
- Extruded base
- Skill: Starter
- Flex index: 4
Head NX ONE Binding:
The tool-free NX ONE delivers easy riding in all terrains. From its tool-free adjustability and easy open and entry comfort straps to its forgiving flex pattern and cushioned and shock-absorbent base the NX ONE is all about building style and skills in comfort. Progression in snowboarding has never been so easy.
- Skill: Advanced
- Flex index: 3
- Auto Open: The Auto-Open Toe Strap permits easy entry without the hassle of kicking open or treading on straps. The strap has a unique opening system that folds out from the baseplate.
- Flex Index 3: forgiving & comfortable flex for the JR's
- Glass Reinforced Base 35 %: The Glass Reinforced Base 35% delivers added stiffness and power transmission. It is the ideal all-terrain construction.
- Tool Free Forward Lean Adjustement
- Easy Grip Buckle: The Easy Grip Buckle has a great new shape that is easy to lift even in gloves. With a smooth action and easy grip shape there is no better buckle in snowboarding.
Sizes: M (39-42), L (42,5-45) and XL (45-49)
|Snowboard set length||153|
|Board type||All Mountain|