For all the women shredding the park, here is your new board! With its high performance freeride feel, the Stiletto will take your riding to new levels. The smooth, transitional flex pattern of the Fusion Core makes the board firm enough between your feet for an explosive pop off kickers, yet soft and flexy at the tip and tail for effortless pressing and impact dampening. Its concave base keeps the board riding high on the water; reducing drag therefore minimizing fatigue, so you can keep charging all day. Armed with O’Brien’s signature Impact Base and Durarail, the Stiletto is capable of handling any park feature in its path. You’ll ollie higher than ever before, land tech tricks you’ve only dreamed of, and only take a break when the cable operator cuts you off.
FLEXIBLE 1 • (2) • 3 • 4 • 5 • 6 • 7 • 8 • 9 • 10 STIFF
Length / Wide / Rocker / Weight Limit / Fin Set-Up
132cm/ 42,9cm/ 6,43 Prog. Rocker/ 41-77kg/ Blunt 0,8
136cm/ 43,4cm/ 6,90 Prog. Rocker/ 63,5-100kg/ Blunt 0,8
• Built with all the features of our closed toe binding in an open toe format.
• Open Toe Design for more fit, flexibility, maximum comfort, response and no heel/toe lift.
• Dual lace zones for pinpoint adjustment all over your foot.
• Strobel Lasted Liner.
• Superior Orthotic Footbed.
• LUX 2.5° Canted Chassis with Power Arch.
• Combination J-Bars for ultimate heel hold.