After Aerospace, Julbo is making its SuperFlow System technology accessible to everyone. Now we can all benefit from the best ventilation developed for a winter sports goggle. Say good-bye to fogging in the cable car, when you're waiting to get going or you're working hard! Minimalist Frame for a super-wide field of vision and a ventilated, spherical lens: Airflux offers maximum comfort both in action and when you stop.
- Air Flow : Venting incorporated into the frame for good air circulation to prevent formation of fogging
- Anatomic frame : Cuts on the frame for more flexibility
- Anti-fog coating : The inner surface of the lens has an additional anti-fog coating
- Axis strap system : Pivoting joint on strap for improved helmet compatibility
- Dual Soft Foam : Two layers of foam for optimum comfort and shock absorption with a soft-touch layer for softer contact with skin
- Full silicone strap : Strap lined with a silicone strip for perfect grip.
- Minimalist Frame : Super-slim frame to give extra-wide field of vision from every angle. The skier's view is completely clear both laterally and vertically
- Spherical double lens
- SuperFlow System : Thanks to the SuperFlow System, the lens can be easily pushed forward - even when wearing gloves - for better heat management and prevention of fogging when climbing or after any exertion
- Symmetrical adjustment : Two loops either side of the strap for symmetrical adjustment in the blink of an eye
- Ventilated lens : Additional ventilation via the lens to prevent any fogging
Spectron 3 Lens:
- Cat. 3 polycarbonate lens
- Use in moderate to full sun, or in all outdoor activities in good conditions
- Anti-fog coating
Get informed by our price alert - free of charge and non-binding - as soon as a product price changes or hits a level you define individually.