Trever Maur spent long nights in his workshop whittling away to create a never been seen before shape, the WizardStick. Combining features of past flex board shapes and all new design ideas, the WizardStick is totally unique and tirelessly tested to deliver the feel Trever prefers on the water. The reverse radius side cut between the bindings creates a responsive edge transition most cable shapes lack. The unique tip and tail profile add all the surface area needed for speed and a playful feel when pressing on features and carving around the lake. Hyperlite’s sintered base and urethane sidewall ensure the WizardStick’s durability for the serious winch or wakepark rider.
- Continuous Rocker: The rocker line that started it all. Speed and fluid, predictable pop truly define this rocker. Designed to carry great speed into the wake with minimal drag, a Continuous rocker generates a longer trajectory with similar pop every time.
- E-Core Construction: This 100% wood core brings life to your deck and adds a new dimension of wake-to-wake feel and control on rails.
- Flat Tip / Tail Base Design: A minimal shape approach providing a solid connection to features while pressing or a loose feel on a skim style surfer.
- Urethane Sidewall: Molded urethane flexes seamlessly with a wakeboard and bonds to top and base laminates for a fully bonded super tough construction.
- Reverse Radius Side Cut: Easily visible delivering instant edge to edge transitions and a responsive feel.
- Sintered Base: Our Sintered Base material is the strongest, most durable running surface we offer. The Sintered formula undergoes a process that creates a strong bond between particles, making the finished product nearly indestructible. This base option is the perfect choice for the cable park season pass holder.
Built atop Hyperlite’s Fusion Plate System, the Defacto is a fresh looking, universal mounted plated Wakeboard binding. The 3-Part Construction includes a separate insole, midsole and outsole, delivering the fit and function Wakeboarders need to progress their riding. Dual lace zones combined with two upper ankle power strap options offer a customized fit supported by Hyperlite’s HyperCush Insole. The Defacto Binding comes equipped with two upper ankle power straps including a heavy duty Velcro option and Hyperlite’s new TPU power strap. Ride what feels best for your Wakeboarding.
- 3-Part Construction: Insole for comfort & arch support / Midsole for impact protection & resistance / Outsole for traction & durability
- Internal Ankle Harness: Built into the lacing system, this feature provides additional heel hold to prevent unwanted lift.
- Support Level - Mid: Material selection engineering to offer a softer more flexible feel.
- Fusion Plate System: Combining the fit and profile of a System boot with the functionality of a traditional plate was the driving force behind our new Fusion design. Never before has true footwear construction been incorporated into a plate design. The Fusion Plate takes all of the key design elements of footwear, outsole, midsole and insole combining them with a durable and supportive plate. The combination of these footwear features help to provide maximum comfort while the plate yields a strong and supportive connection to the board.
- 3D Heat Moldable Pro Liner: All Fusion Plate Bindings feature our Fully Lasted and 3D Formed Liner Construction.
- Walkable Pro Liner: This heat moldable liner is built from the most advanced EVA formula available. It not only provides comfort but also features a stability cuff for added support and integrated flex zones for full mobility.
- Aluminium Mounting System: Reinforced stability plates with a raised teeth interlocking design reducing heel lift solidifying your connection.
- Velcro Closure - Ankle: Easy to customize beefy Velcro security for upper ankle.
- Universal 6" Mounting Spread: Industry standard insert pattern - Mates with every wakeboard on the market today.
- Hypercush Insole: This plush insole is anatomically shaped to provide maximum impact protection and a consistent response for the rider.
- Internal Upper Support: This multi-density internal support system securely connects the upper to the plate, creating a responsive feel.
- Range of Motion - Mid: Designed for those seeking solid support and control.
- Lace Closure - Dual: Upper and lower lace closures provide adjustability & customization.