Built for deep snow and steep slopes, THE DAY is unstoppable in powder. With its long floaty nose, short pintail and set-back camber, this board has it all to convince in fresh snow and big mountain tricks. It is "Split Ready" because the central bamboo stringer results in two water-repellent sidewalls when sawing the board, which protects the core from moisture.
- Target group: Advanced
- Camber: Hybrid Camber Pop
- Architecture: Hover Board Architecture
- Flex index: 6
- Base: sintered base
- The Hybrid Camber POP construction is available in two different shapes. Long Directional for extra boost and Twin Directional for all-mountain fun: These boards have a raised flat area and light rocker in nose and tail, so edge hold is combined with pop and float.
- A bamboo stringer in the middle of the board creates a watertight sidewall, should you cut it. So the core is protected if you cut the board to the splitboard in half.
Head NX ONE Binding:
The tool-free NX ONE delivers easy riding in all terrains. From its tool-free adjustability and easy open and entry comfort straps to its forgiving flex pattern and cushioned and shock-absorbent base the NX ONE is all about building style and skills in comfort. Progression in snowboarding has never been so easy.
- Skill: Advanced
- Flex index: 3
- Auto Open: The Auto-Open Toe Strap permits easy entry without the hassle of kicking open or treading on straps. The strap has a unique opening system that folds out from the baseplate.
- Flex Index 3: forgiving & comfortable flex for the JR's
- Glass Reinforced Base 35 %: The Glass Reinforced Base 35% delivers added stiffness and power transmission. It is the ideal all-terrain construction.
- Tool Free Forward Lean Adjustement
- Easy Grip Buckle: The Easy Grip Buckle has a great new shape that is easy to lift even in gloves. With a smooth action and easy grip shape there is no better buckle in snowboarding.
Sizes: M (39-42), L (42,5-45) and XL (45-49)
|Snowboard set length||147|