If you’re looking for an all-mountain board packed with pop and responsiveness, then the INSTINCT i. KERS directional twin is for you. With the dual benefits of reactive camber and fun flat camber the board delivers enhanced control and response in all conditions. Weight was reduced by 200g by using our brand new Hexagonal Core material paired with Graphene.
- Skill: Expert
- Camber: Hybrid Camber DCT
- Architecture: Pro Board Architecture
- Flex index: 8
- Base: Sintered Base
- Hybrid Camber DCT features a mix of regular and flat camber and a tapered, narrow waist for increased torsional flex. Outstanding edge hold comes from the camber under the bindings, while flat camber between delivers responsive fun.
- Graphene is a 2D material that even when an atom thick is one of the strongest and lightest materials on earth. Used zonally in a board it magnifies a board’s positive characteristics.
- Hexagonal Core is a high-tech compound that allows a board to weight less but maintain its core strength. It is arranged zonally in the construction of selected HEAD boards.
- The ISPO Gold Award winning Framewall is multifaceted, as it adds stiffness and control to the board, absorbs shock and delivers an even pressure along the board’s edges for added control and reactivity.
- Kinetic Energy Recovery System harvests kinetic energy from edge-to-edge riding, stores it in a chip and releases it when support is needed. It is a technology derived from Formula 1.
Head NX ONE Binding:
The tool-free NX ONE delivers easy riding in all terrains. From its tool-free adjustability and easy open and entry comfort straps to its forgiving flex pattern and cushioned and shock-absorbent base the NX ONE is all about building style and skills in comfort. Progression in snowboarding has never been so easy.
- Skill: Advanced
- Flex index: 3
- Auto Open: The Auto-Open Toe Strap permits easy entry without the hassle of kicking open or treading on straps. The strap has a unique opening system that folds out from the baseplate.
- Flex Index 3: forgiving & comfortable flex for the JR's
- Glass Reinforced Base 35 %: The Glass Reinforced Base 35% delivers added stiffness and power transmission. It is the ideal all-terrain construction.
- Tool Free Forward Lean Adjustement
- Easy Grip Buckle: The Easy Grip Buckle has a great new shape that is easy to lift even in gloves. With a smooth action and easy grip shape there is no better buckle in snowboarding.
Sizes: M (39-42), L (42,5-45) and XL (45-49)
|Snowboard set length||153|
|Board type||All Mountain|