DIAMOND AIR SUP 2019
The Diamond Air represents surfing spirit and timeless elegance for female riders. A great all-round performer, its sweet style and ease of use in all conditions ensure quality, simplicity and lightweight handling.
The Diamond Air 9’8” is our women specific addition to the Fly Air range. With great attributes of glide, stability and optimized air pressure / stiffness ratio, it’s charged with volume for a stable stance. Catering to a wide range of skills, the deck net will keep your bag and shoes safe! Simply inflate with our Fanatic Power Pump HP2, or deflate and store in the practical Premium Wheely Backpack after your session.
As the saying goes, ›A Diamond is forever‹ so we’ve built the Diamond Air in our lightweight but strong Stringer technology, with additional rail reinforcement.
- All-round style shape for all terrain and level of use
- Lightweight Stringer technology with rail reinforcement
- Produced at the world’s most renowned manufacturer with top quality materials and production process, providing unmatched air pressure / stiffness ratio
- Glued side fins and removable Center fin, no tools needed
- Integrated deck net to attach luggage
- High quality towing eyelets and comfortable handle
- Diamond grooving footpad for the ultimate grip and comfort
- Wheely Backpack with easy entry zipper, padded straps, belts & accessory compartments for effortless packing and transportation
- Fanatic Power Pump HP2 for fast and comfortable inflation
- Mastfoot insert for windsurfing option
- Volume: 213 l
- Width: 32”/ 81.3 cm
- Length: 9’8”/ 294.6 cm
- Thickness: 4.5”/ 11.5 cm
- Recommended User Weight: 45-90 kg
DIAMOND 35 3-Piece Paddle 2019
The perfect match for our ladies SUPs Diamond, Diamond Touring and our Diamond Air models. Adjustable to your size and style, this is the super effective yet most stylish paddle to cruise around. Built with our small 6.75” durable carbon composite blade with white ABS rail protection and a 35 % Carbon shaft covered in fresh mint graphics. Available in adjustable or 3-piece version.
Fanatic Union Joint System
In the past, all paddle flex patterns were made up of two parts: the blade, and the shaft. An oversized stiff joint disrupted these two flexible parts, where paddle and shaft were connected. The Fanatic Union System paddle has revolutionised the unified flex pattern. It now runs seamlessly from the tip of the blade all the way to the shaft. By moving the connection joint further up the shaft, it tapers perfectly into a RDM joint, resulting in constant flex for an unmatched spring and response with every stroke. From the moment the blade enters the water your energy is converted into forward drive. The Union paddle is available in four construction styles for a straightforward selection of paddles to match your performance and budget.
For those paddling with a higher frequency, we offer the next step from our favoured 7.25” blade. Slight double concaves cater for a super controlled stroke with better traction and ultimately a higher efficiency. The extra powers these concaves create allow for this small blade size with better aerodynamics between the strokes and reduced swing weight compared to larger blades. The 6.75” blade is available with our performance models C100 / C80 and our Diamond ladies paddle.
- Blade Width: 6.75" / 17.1 cm
- Blade Area: 86 sq.in./ 555 cm²