The revolution started here. Townie® was born from an idea that challenged the sacred geometry of bike design and created a completely different riding experience. Electra introduced the Townie with Flat Foot Technology® to the world and it was love at first sight. That love has made it the best-selling bike in the U.S. With an upright seating position that lets you see the world better and allows you to plant your feet flat on the ground whenever you want, Townie sets a new standard in comfort and control. The Townie Collection offers something for everyone.
- 28" Wheels / One size frame
- Frame - 6061-T6 aluminum, Flat Foot Technology
- Fork - High-tensile steel uni-crown, straight/tapered leg
- VR-Hub - Shimano Nexus Dynamo 32H
- HR-Hub - Alloy low-flange 32H w/QR
- Rims - Electra alloy w/machined sidewall 32H
- Spoke - 14G stainless, alloy nipples
- Tires - Schwalbe Fat Frank 700c x 2.0"
- Shimano Acera Rapid Fire Plus
- Shimano Tourney 8-speed
- Electra Custom alloy 3-piece 170mm, steel 44T chainring w/single guard
- Sealed cartridge 68/118
- SRAM 8 speed 11-32T
- Alloy w/non-slip tread
- Saddle - Ergonomic w / shock absorbing elastomers
- Seatpost - Alloy micro-adjust 27.2x400mm
- Handlebar - Electra custom bend alloy low-rise
- Stem - Forged alloy 25.4mm quill, 80mm extension
- Bar Tape / Hand Grips - Ergo-Shape Hand-Stitched Leatherette
- Headset - 1 1/8 "steel threaded, semi-integrated
- Brakes - Alloy linear-pull brakes w/adjustable-reach alloy levers
Due to shipping reasons the bicycle is partially assembled. You only need to mount the handlebar, saddle, pedals as well as the front wheel, under some circumstances a few smaller parts.
Get informed by our price alert - free of charge and non-binding - as soon as a product price changes or hits a level you define individually.