Look no further. This binding packs the right blend of responsiveness and cushioned comfort to keep you riding longer.
Calm, cool, collected. The men's Burton Clutch Re:Flex Snowboard Binding serves up cushioned comfort without sacrificing control, so you can ride longer with the feel and flex that you need. The baseplate and Hinge disc work together to add flexibility to the system while reducing the binding's overall weight. The ankle and toe straps provide comfortable support without creating pressure points. It's compatible with all major snowboard mounting systems.
- Baseplate: Single component baseplate construction creates consistent response and feel for riding on any terrain
- Hi-Back: Re:Flex mounting with a minimized, cored baseplate and a Living Hinge disc dramatically improves flex and feel and reduces weight, FLAD hi-backs provide tool-free micro adjustments for easy fine-tuning and maximum angle options, 18% short glass / nylon composite build
- Ankle Strap: Ultra-responsive Reactstrap ankle strap conforms to any boot
- Toe Strap: Gettagrip Capstrap wraps around the toe of the boot for a locked-in fit and pressure-free comfort
- Cushioning: Re:Flex FullBED cushions underfoot and maximizes comfort while minimizing fatigue