Test-Kiteboard: The board is used and in good condition.
The Imperator 6 now incorporates a 3/4 length hard keel sandwiched between a new double concave hull. The double concave transitions into wider, mono concave tips. The Imperator 6 engineers refined the highly effective and distinctive ellipse and added a hand shaped tucked under rail. The more active tips and more efficient rails improve handling and speed.
The unique Cartan carbon unibody construction is a masterstroke in production technology. A hand selected, Paulownia wood core is wrapped in proprietary, tight weave, low resin, 30° biaxial carbon fiber cloth that optimizes board torsion and dynamic longitudinal flex. As the founder of Carved Boards likes to say, “Compromise is a virus that needs to be eradicated.”
- HANDMADE IN GERMANY: Only the finest material and build quality
- CARTAN® CARBON: Proprietary flex control
- LIGHTWEIGHT: Strength and power without added weight
- UNIBODY: Strong yet flexible build process.
- CENTER KEEL: Cuts through undesirable chop
- DOUBLE CONCAVE: Channels water for more speed and drive
- TUCKED 3D RAILS: The "round rail with a corner" improves drag
- UV GUARD: Doubled UV protection
- 3D WOOD CORE: Hand selected, marine grade, Paulownia wood core
- ELLIPTIC FLEX TIP: Optimized tip flex for more control
- RAZOR G10 FINS: Individual custom shapes for each board
The board is delivered without pads. Carved recommend these pads: https://www.warehouse-one.de/sports/more-fun/kitesurfing/ultra-pads.html