The Anon WM3 Goggles bring the wide field of view and low-profile style of a modern cylindrical lens to a new, sleek women's-specific frame to fit smaller faces. Our innovative MAGNA-TECH® lens system uses the power of magnets to let you easily swap out lenses on the fly, while terrain-defining PERCEIVE optics enhance contrast for a clear read on every feature, no matter the light. They are compatible with our MFI® hoods, face masks, and neck warmers for seamless coverage from snow, wind, or sun. Full-perimeter venting plus moisture-wicking face foam provide fog-free clarity to anticipate every turn. They are over-the-glasses compatible and include a bonus lens so you can choose the best tint for the conditions.
- Women's-specific design is built to fit a slightly smaller face; Fits small and medium faces
- MAGNA-TECH® quick lens-change technology uses magnets for a seamless and secure lens-to-frame seal that makes for easy lens changes and unsurpassed lens retention
- PERCEIVE lens provides high-contrast vision and terrain-defining clarity in just about any light condition; A hydrophobic and oleophobic coating provides unmatched smudge, scratch, and moisture resistance on the outer lens surface for clear optics and easy cleaning
- No-slip silicone strap keeps the goggles in place so riders can focus on the terrain; Over-the-glasses compatible frame designed to accommodate prescription eyewear underneath the goggles
- Bonus lens and microfiber goggle bag included
- Cylindrical injected lens design reduces peripheral distortion; Integral Clarity anti-fog technology exceeds basic anti-fog treatment standards, delivering crystal clear vision that lasts for an extended period of time
- Triple-layer face foam features two layers of foam, including a slightly denser layer closest to the face, and a layer of moisture-wicking fleece for a snug seal and comfortable fit; Outlast® Fog Management face fleece absorbs, stores, and releases heat to control moisture inside the goggles and provide a higher level of anti-fog; Thermoplastic polyurethane frame is durable and lightweight but remains flexible in cold weather
- Full-perimeter vent channel maximizes airflow to bring fresh air in, and move hot air and moisture out, for clear vision; Wall-to-wall vision incorporates optimal optics in a low-profile frame that utilizes 40% thinner face foam for an ultra-close fit
Get informed by our price alert - free of charge and non-binding - as soon as a product price changes or hits a level you define individually.