The Pocketline is a very small, light set for slackliners, who prefer to use a wedging pulley (tensioning/cam system) as a clamping mechanism. The tube webbing protect the tree bark effectively against abrasion.
The pressure on the anchor point is spread over a 25mm narrow belt. Trees with a weak bark and young trees are either to be avoided or can be used in combination with a special tree protector, which increases the bearing surface effectively.
For beginners, who prefer to start with the easiest conditions, we recommend ratchet systems such as Rookie or Highway. Since the tree sling can also be set up as a larks-foot knot, the pocketline can be used as rodeoline for advanced slackliners. As soon as balancing becomes too simple, just release the tension and fix the line overhead.
- 13m Slackline with integral chain link (25mm wide /1200daN)
- 2m sling (seams in the strapping: 1900 daN)
- 2 shackles (8mm high-grade steel/breaking load: 2600 daN)
- 1 chain link (8mm/2000 daN)
- 2 30cm tree protectors
- 4 20cm tree protectors
- Weight: 640g
- Dimensions: 200x170X28 mm