150 - 159
The Merc is value packed with enough performance to podium on the Dew Tour.
- Flow’s signature super mellow EZ-Rock camber offers a slightly convex base for super easy turning, combined with mellow reverse camber between the feet, and a flat base toward the tip and tail giving you a nice, poppy flex with a soft feel.
- The Merc is a slightly directional shape for an all-mountain feel.
- An extruded Optix 2000 high density base for added strength on any terrain and easy maintenance for more time riding and less time waxing.
- Our Truflex core is designed to give the rider unmatched all-around response.
- EZDualTransitional sidecut makes turn initiation easier by using a mellow radius between the feet and at the tips, while blending in a tighter radius for quick and easy carving.
- Optix-2000 Base
- Slightly Directional
- Tru-Flex Core
- EZDT Sidecut
The Flite 2 does not break the bank, but delivers some solid allmountain performance for fun, everyday riding.
- The molded baseplate is engineered to balance support and forgiveness, and the DuPont POM plastic is super stable and durable in all temperature conditions.
- The DuPont POM hiback is responsive, but comfy enough for long days of riding.
- The CI-Flex PowerStrap with deep side cutouts provides ideal support for all-mountain riders, while the 3D-shape gives a direct boot-to-binding-to-board feel for those powerful toeside turns.
- 2 lateral Airframe MINIratchets and 2 medial QuickSet buckles allows you to simply adjust the footstrap to individual preferences at each corner, and EVA landing pads add all the cushioning and dampening you need.