Fifty-footers off Oahu? They taunted us with that forecast last December, and it’s the kind of glory you need to be ready for. The Oakley SURF PACK hauls everything you need to chase the big ones. For destinations that turn your skin blue, toss in your wetsuit. We designed this pack for wet/dry storage and water resistance, and we even added drain ports. The interior stuff sack doubles as a changing mat, and we included a sealed bag for your board waxing essentials.
The SURF PACK is also rigged for urban excursions. You’ll have a padded place for your laptop plus convenient stowage for your media player, mobile phone, eyewear and water bottle. This backpack is designed for rugged durability and comfort, so take note of the compression molded back panel, the waist strap and the rubberized bottom.
The take-home lesson is simple: Somewhere on the planet, there’s a big wave with your name on it, and this large-size pack will take you and your gear to that wet corner of the world.
- 63% polyester / 37% nylon backpack
- Padded panel with side access for your laptop (up to 17" widescreen)
- Wetsuit changing mat that doubles as a stuff sack
- Water resistant storage compartment with drain ports for your wetsuit
- Sealed wax bag, wax comb and key clip
- Compression molded back panel
- Sleeve for your water bottle
- Exterior pockets with zip closures
- Pocket for your media player with port for your headphone cable
- Pocket on lid for your eyewear
- Holsters on shoulder strap for your mobile phone and eyewear
- Waist strap for carrying heavy loads
- Rubberized bottom
- 19.75" H x 14.25" W x 9" D; 40L capacity