Add a little recycled trash to your slash.
This jacket is nothing like your stereotypical crunchy eco garment. Driven by Hannah Teter, the Prowess combines 100% recycled materials with parka jacket styling to turn heads on and off the hill. NEW 3M Thinsulate™ insulation and a fur lined hood lock in heat, venting keeps you going through the slushy days of spring. New features include a secure, easy access sound pocket and a collar exhaust that works with your scarf or face mask to prevent fogging goggles.
- DRYRIDE Durashell™ 2-Layer Eco-Laminated Recycled Polyester Ripstop Fabric [10,000MM, 10,000G]
- Organic Cotton and Hemp Blended Fabric [Defender Colorway Only]
- NEW Boyfriend Fit
- NEW Quad Package Trail Mapping: Recycled Taffeta Lining with NEW 100% Recycled 3M™ Thinsulate™ Platinum Insulation [70G Throughout] and X-STATIC® – The Silver Fiber® [40G Arm Pits]
- Mesh-Lined Pit Zips™
- Fully Taped Seams
- Fulltime Contour™ Hood with Removable Faux Fur Trim
- NEW Nor’easter Collar with Exhaust
- NEW Sound Pocket
- NEW Venting Anti-Fog Goggle Pocket
- Removable Waist Gaiter with Jacket-to-Pant Interface
- Includes Women’s Burton Jacket Features Package